The first place winner will receive a Lego 40054 Summer Scene pack and a 9461 Monster Fighters Swamp Creature.
The runner up will receive a Lego 40054 Summer Scene
The winners will be chosen at random (using a random number generator) from all the entrants listed with the highest number of correct answers. There are no trick answers, it's all straightforward.
All answers can be found on the Lego related pages on this blog.
1. Who didn't buckle up the child in his vehicle?
2. What was reviewed in the second ever post on The Brick Castle?
3. How many people from our family went to Legoland?
4. How many people are wearing glasses in the photo at the Chima 4D movie?
5. Who was adamant the minifigures all stayed in position on our table to watch the Lego Batman movie?
6. What is my 1st extra rule for how to survive a horror movie.
7.What is Lego set 70001 called?
8. What is the name of our Lego Minion?
Please DO NOT comment with the answers on this post - they will be removed and won't count as an entry. Email your answers to me ~ email@example.com with Lego Competition as a subject title before midnight 14th December.
Terms And Conditions - UK Entrants only please.
Competition entries will not be accepted after midnight 14th December.
The draw will be held and winners informed by email within 48 hours. Please respond promptly and I will endeavour to get your Lego to you before Christmas.
The draw will be by means of an online random number generator. Everyone with the highest number of correct answers will be designated a number and will be entered into the final draw.
In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable (lightening strike, flood etc), then I reserve the right to replace it with a prize of equal or greater value.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Blogger. We hereby release Blogger of any liability.
If you have any additional questions - feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Competition Query in the subject line. Thank you for reading.